In addition to English, you can also create French or Spanish waivers within Rock Gym Pro. These waivers will have built-in labels, buttons and confirmations emails in the language matching your waiver document. The instructions below only apply to Rock Gym Pro waivers. For Smartwaiver integration, see the specific Smartwaiver support document.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Click the Add button and create a new waiver form. Fill out the customization options.
- Click the Step 4: Edit Document tab.
- You will now need to add a phrase within the document to indicate which language you wish to use for buttons and labels.
- For Spanish add the phrase SPANISH-DOCUMENT or ESPAÑOL-DOCUMENTO at the bottom of the document.
- For French add the phrase FRENCH-DOCUMENT or FRANÇAIS-DOCUMENTO at the bottom of the document.
IMPORTANT - Most the content on both the form and waiver for Rock Gym Pro waivers are assigned/supplied by the facility. It is up to you to customize those labels and texts on the Edit Form and Edit Document tabs of a waiver form. The tags above only change the built in labels.
See screen captures below: