You can edit the online form properties for a waiver at any time through the Waiver Management window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to change and click the Edit button.
- Click the Step 1: Form Properties tab.
- Under Online Form Properties enter text in the Header Text- Online field. Basic HTML is allowed.
- Enter text in the Printed Online Forms- Completion Popup Message field to edit the completion message.
- You can also provide an alternate PDF link where users can download the PDF if their browser is out of date and unable to process the form.
- Click OK to save and then Close to exit the Waiver Management window.