If you have additional information you wish to capture you can add a new section to any waiver form through the Waiver Management window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to change and click the Edit button.
- Click the Step 2: Edit Form tab.
- Under Form Sections click the Add button to open the Edit Section window.
- Select the section type. Options include:
Check the Only show when age is between X and X box and enter the age range if you want to restrict the section to certain ages such as youths.
- Field Group: This will create a new section of fields
- Heading: This will create heading text such as instruction
Enter a group label or heading text. This will describe the entire section of fields. For example, the group label “Participant Address” would cover street address, city, state, postal code and country.
If you are creating a field group you can enter tip text to give your participant a prompt or more information about the form section. For example, you could add tip text to the email address section to tell participants this email won’t be sold to others.
Click OK to close the Edit Section window.
Use the arrow buttons to reorder the sections.
Now that the form section is created you can add text fields.
Click OK to save and then Close to exit the Waiver Management window.
Adding text fields to a waiver