Once you’ve created your waiver form fields you can then edit the rest of the waiver form text to reflect the specific requirements of your facility.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to change and click the Edit button.
- Click the Step 4: Edit Document tab.
- Similar to a Word document, you can edit any text as needed. Text you will want to edit includes:
- Title: Personalize the title with the name of your facility
- Table: This is where the form fields will display. Use the Insert Fields button to insert document field codes you’ve created for new fields. Delete any fields you don’t require.
- Waiver Text: Below the table there is random placeholder text. Replace this text with your waiver content.