If you need the URL to place a waiver form on your website or PC waiver station you can create that in the Waiver Management window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Click the Live tab.
- Select the form you wish to put on your website.
- Click the Copy Online URL button.
- Choose the signing method you wish to use for the online form (E-Signature or Print and Sign). Click OK.
- The URL will display in a pop up window and be copied to your clipboard. You can now paste the URL into your web page CMS/HTML or place it on your PC waiver station browser. Click OK to close the pop up.
- Click Close to exit the Waiver Management window.
Overview on creating a PC waiver station