You can use the Reporting window to create an employee time report that covers all staff time over a specific period. If you need to pull time for just a single employee you can do so through the Manage Employees window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and select General Reports to open the Reporting window.
- Under the Standard Reports tab select Employees - Time Clock.
- Choose the date range you wish to create a report for.
- Click Generate Report.
- Select the categories you wish to include and click OK.
- The report will give you a line item list of all staff members’ time entries. It will also subtotal their time by job type and provide a total number of hours worked in that date range.
- You can now print, email, or open the report in Word or Excel. You can also save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- Click Close to exit the report, and Close again to exit the Reporting window.