If you’ve created a waiver form in Rock Gym Pro you can easily export it to use in another program. Note that the document will be exported as an .RFM file.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to export.
- Click the Export Form button.
- Select the folder you want to save the file to, give it a name and click Save.
- The form will now be saved to your computer.
- Click Close to exit the Waiver Management window.