If you have a specific backup you want to remove from your archive you can remove it. This will permanently delete the backup, so make sure you have the right one before you delete it.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage, select Maintenance and then select Backup and Restore Database.
- Select the database you wish to delete from either the local archives tab or the offsite archives tab.
- Click the Delete Selected Archive button.
- Click Yes to confirm, and then Yes again.
- The archive will now be deleted.
- Click Close to exit.