When creating your data file for importing customers, keep in mind the following instructions:
- Provide the file as an Excel document or tabbed delimited text file.
- Make the first row column headers (FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, etc.).
- One customer per row following the header row.
- Include all your customer types, such as Members, Guests, Punch Card holders (with punches remaining if known), etc.
- If available, include belay status information such as TR, Lead, Bouldering Only, etc.
- If available, include membership details such as membership type (prepaid, EFT, etc), membership expiration dates, etc.
- If available, include any waiver status including date waiver was signed or customer record was created.
- IMPORTANT: Do not send us credit card or billing account information.
When in doubt, provide more data rather than less, as we can ignore the extra data when creating the import template.
The following is a list of customer fields/columns that Rock Gym Pro can import. Keep in mind that you can use whatever names you like, the data can be massaged a bit on import (like combining area codes and phone numbers, interpreting belay status, etc.), and you do not need to include all fields.
CUSTOMER_TYPE (Guest, Member, Punch Card, etc., Staff)
BELAY_LEVEL (TR, Lead, Bouldering, etc)
MEMBERSHIP_TYPE (Prepaid, Billed, Bill to Primary, Free)
RESPONSIBLE_PARTY_ID (if billed to a parent/primary, primary's barcode number)