You can run a wide variety of reports in Rock Gym Pro. Here is the process for running a standard report.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select General Reports to open the Reporting window.
- Select the date range you wish to run a report for if applicable.
- Select an account filter if applicable.
- Under the Standard Reports tab choose the report you wish to run.
- Click the Generate Report button. Depending on the report, you may be asked to make an additional selection.
- Your report will open up in a new window. You can now print, email, open the report in Excel or Word, or save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- Click Close to close the report, and Close again to exit the Reporting window.