A custom stack chart can be used to create a stack chart that isn’t offered by default. For example, if you want to review only membership and punch card sales while excluding the rest, you can grab just those two subcharts and create a custom stack chart.
- To access the charting system, in the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Charting and Data Visualization.
- At the bottom left of the app window click the Toggle Advanced Charts button.
- Select the Custom Stack/Pie tab.
- Drag the subcategories you wish to use into the window. The chart will be created as you add subcategories.
- To create a new chart, click the Clear button.