When running a customer activity analysis you can analyze everything from your full membership to finely selected subsections of customers. In this article we’ll look at your options for choosing a customer source to create a report.
- To get started, go to the the Data Entry main window, click Reporting and then select Customer Activity Analysis Reports.
- Click the Select Customers tab.
- Choose from one of the following options:
- All customers matching activity date: Use this option to review activity that only takes place over a certain period of time.
- Customer list displayed in Data Entry: Use Customer Queries to create the customer list you wish to review, load it in Data Entry, and then use this option to review activity by customer type. You can use this option to create a list of your entire customer base.
- Customers returned from a custom report: You can use any custom reports you’ve saved in General Reports. You can also save a customer query as a custom report. To use this option, select the saved report and choose a date range.
- Customers with specific tags: Use this option to review the activity of customers who have been tagged as coming from a certain source. This can let you run an analysis to see which source is producing the highest quality customers. To use this option, click Find Tag to enter the tag and then choose the date range. You can use multiple tags in one report.