When running a customer activity analysis you can use a variety of activity time periods to analyze. In this article we’ll look at your options for choosing a report activity date for creating a report.
- To get started, go to the the Data Entry main window, click Reporting and then select Customer Activity Analysis Reports.
- Click the Activity Dates tab.
- Choose a start date from one of the following options:
- Customer’s first contact date: Choose a date range for when a customer first entered your database, be it as a guest, member or other.
- Customer became member between: Choose a date range from when the customer became a member.
- Specific activity start date: Choose the exact start date of the activity you wish to analyze.
- Customer purchased specific products: Click Select Products to choose the product you wish to analyze and then choose a date range. If you select multiple products any customer that has purchased any of the products will match.