Customer queries allow you to parse your database by dozens of different factors, such as activity, membership status, personal information and policies. You can then load the results of the query in the main Data Entry window. Here’s the process for running a customer query.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- You can now load the results in the main Data Entry window, create a contact list report, add bulk notes or tags, export the data to a CSV file or create a mail merge CSV file. For queries involving email addresses, you can also save the email list to a text file.
- Click Close to finish.
Loading customer query results into the Data Entry window
Using a customer query to create a contact list report
Using a customer query to add a bulk note
Using a customer query to add a bulk tag
Exporting customer query data to a CSV file
Saving a customer query email list to a text file