Running a customer query makes it simple to create a targeted list you can then work with in the Data Entry window. Here’s how to create a query and then load it into the Data Entry window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Load Customers In Data Entry.
- The list will now be loaded into the main Data Entry window.