You can use the customer query function to quickly build a targeted contact list of customers. This is useful for everything from creating a list of customers with upcoming birthdays to customers with only one punch left on their pass to dozens of other useful audience slices.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Create Contact List Report.
- The list will create a report with member names, phone numbers, email addresses, membership types and status, birthdays, last date visited and notes.
- You can now print, email, or open the report in Word or Excel. You can also save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- Click Close to exit the report, and Close again to exit the Customer Queries window.