If you have customer query data you would like to work with in a spreadsheet you can export the data as a CSV file, allowing you to open it in Excel or other spreadsheet editor.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Export All Data to CSV File.
- Select a location to save the file and click Save. This will create a file with complete customer data for the query you selected.
- Click Close to exit the Customer Queries window.