You can use customer queries to look up a subset of customers. You can then export that list into a CSV mail merge file so you can import it into your marketing email service and send them an email.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Save Mail Merge CSV File.
- Select if you want to remove duplicate addresses.
- Select a location to save the file and click Save. This will create a CSV file you can then import into your email management platform.
- Click Close to exit the Customer Queries window.