You can use customer queries to look up a group of customers and add a bulk note, saving you the time of adding the note one at a time for each customer.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Add Bulk Note. Click Yes to confirm.
- Enter your note and choose if you’d like the system to alert staff with the note at customer check in. Click OK to save.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Click Close to exit the Customer Queries window.