You can use customer queries to look up a group of customers and add a bulk tag, saving you the time of tagging each customer one at a time.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Add Bulk Tag. Click Yes to confirm.
- Enter the tag or choose from the list of recent tags.
- Click OK and then Yes to confirm.
- Click Close to exit the Customer Queries window.