If you have a customer with an account balance that they wish to pay you can look it up and process the payment in the Point of Sale system.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Click the Customer button.
- Enter the last name, first name or barcode number of the customer to find them in your database. Select the name in the search results and click OK.
- The customer will now be loaded into the Point of Sale. The customer’s account balance will be displayed.
- Check the invoices that you wish to be included in the transaction.
- If there are any other products the customer wishes to purchase your can add it to the transaction now.
- Complete the transaction.
Overview of the Point of Sale system