If you have a new customer you can add them to your database through the Point of Sale system as part of the transaction.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter their last name, first name and then middle name if necessary. The system will check to ensure you aren’t duplicating an existing member. If the name is the same as an existing member you will need to add a birthdate to differentiate them. Click OK.
- Select a source tag to track how they heard about the facility. Click OK.
- Finally, you’ll see the customer profile window where you can set them up as a member. You can now enter any information your facility requires, including contact info, waivers, a profile photo, EFT/billing information and any customer notes. Click OK to save the profile.
- The customer will now be loaded into the Point of Sale.
- Complete the transaction.
Overview of the Point of Sale system