You can review the Z-Out history for any register through the Point of Sale’s POS History.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Click the POS History button at the bottom right of the screen to open the POS History window.
- Click the Z-Out Reconciliation History button to open the Z-Out Reconciliation History window.
- Select the date range and register name. This will display a list of Z-Out history for that date range, including start and end times, the over/under, petty cash and the name of the employee who created the Z-Out.
- Select a report to print, edit or delete.
- Click Close to exit the Z-Out History window, and then Close again to exit the POS History window.