The Point of Sale system is used to conduct all the day to day front desk transactions at your facility. Here is an overview of the basic process for conducting a transaction.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Select Anonymous or Customer. For products like memberships you will be required to assign it to a specific customer, while for products like retail you can conduct those as anonymous if you wish.
- Use the Quick Buttons to select one of your common products. Use the search bar and the product category tabs to browse through your complete list of products. Double click on a product to add it to the transaction; if the item requires more information (like choosing a size for shoes or assigning another member for a family membership) a pop up window will prompt you for that information.
- The item will be added to the transaction list at the left. Add more items as required.
- Once you have all the items added to the transaction, click the Tender button to collect payment.
- Select the payment type (cash, check, credit card type, etc) the customer is using to pay.
- Check the Print Receipt checkbox if the customer would like a receipt.
- Click the OK button to complete the transaction.