You can delete a Z-Out report at any time through the Point of Sale’s POS History.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Click the POS History button at the bottom right of the screen to open the POS History window.
- Click the Z-Out Reconciliation History button to open the Z-Out Reconciliation History window.
- Select the date and register name of the Z-Out you wish to delete. Select the Z-Out and click the Delete Z-Out button.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- The Z-Out will be deleted from the Z-Out History window. Click Close to exit the Z-Out Reconciliation History window, and then Close again to exit the POS History window.