When tendering a transaction, you can split the payment between all available payment methods set up in the system. Note that only payment by one credit card is supported; you cannot split payments across multiple credit cards.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Add a customer.
- Find the item and double-click it to add it to the transaction.
- Click the Tender button to check out. This will open the Payment Method window.
- Click Split. This will open the Split Payment window.
- Enter the amount you wish to split between cash, credit cards, checks or any other payment method. The split must add up to the amount due.
- Click OK to save the split and return to the Payment Method window.
- Click OK to complete the transaction.