In addition to checking in members, the Check In window can be used to check people into scheduled classes. To use this feature you have enable it the Calendar->Manage Schedule->Settings [bottom of the window]->Participant Types/Check-In tab- Check the Box-Enable Event Tagged Check-Ins and follow the directions.
- To get started, click Check In to launch the Check In window.
- Click the Event/Class Check-In button.
- In the pop up window select the class and click OK.
- Click on the Participants/Check-Ins tab.
- If the customer is enrolled and has no balance, click the checkbox by their name to check them in.
- If they do owe money, select the name of the participant you want to check in and click the Send to POS button on the right. This will bring up a Send to POS dialog box that allows you to send the deposit or balance due to the POS. Click OK to launch the POS.
- If they are not enrolled in the event, click the New Booking Quick Add button to add them to the event or class. Then click the checkbox by their name to check them in.