If you have a customer with a gift card you can redeem it in the Point of Sale to pay for items, passes or memberships.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Add a customer, find the item they wish to purchase and double-click it to add it to the transaction.
- Click the Redeem Gift Card button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Scan or enter the gift card number and click Lookup Card. The balance on the card will display. The transaction balance will display in the Amount To Use window. Edit if necessary. Click OK.
- The gift card redemption will display as a line item in transaction.
- Click Tender. If the gift card covered the entire transaction the balance will be $0. If it was not enough the balance will display and you can process the rest of the transaction as normal.