You can use the Customer Queries function to create a list of all customers who have a birthday in a certain month or coming up. You can also use this function to target specific demographics, such as creating a list of everyone who will turn 18 within two weeks.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select either:
- Personal: Birthday - By Month- Under Parameters choose the month number (ex- January=1, February=2, etc)
- Personal: Birthday - Upcoming- Under Parameters choose the number of days you wish to look ahead
- To create a report of people turning 18 within the next two weeks, combine the upcoming birthday constraint using a parameter of 14 days with the Personal: Age In Years (Between) constraint, marking From Age: 17 and To Age: 17 in the parameters.