If a customer signs up for a class but doesn’t show, the next time they come in a note will show they still owe $10 for the class. If you don’t want to charge them for the missed class, here is how to void the balance.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Click on the Booking tab and select the booking you would like to cancel.
- In the booking information window on the right, click the Cancel button.
- A dialogue box will pop asking you to provide a reason for the cancellation. Enter the reason and press OK.
- The booking will now be cancelled. This will also void the payment due, erasing it from their account.