Usually when you issue an invoice via email it’s paid immediately via EFT. However, if you have a client that wants to receive an emailed invoice and who will then mail a check for payment (such as a corporate client or school group), you can set the invoice up to be paid at a later date.
- You can set a customer up for manual billing from several different places in Rock Gym Pro by double clicking on the customer’s name. This will bring up the View and Edit Customer window.
- Select the EFT/Billing tab.
- Under Advanced Options, check the Manual Billing box.
- Click OK to save.
Once you get the check, here is how to process the payment:
- Find the customer in either the Data Entry or POS window and click the Invoice & Payments button.
- Click the New Payment button.
- A pop up window will list the account balance and any open invoices and credits. Uncheck anything you wish to not include in the payment. Click OK.
- In the Payment Method window finish the transaction as normal. Click OK to finish the transaction.
- The transaction will now appear in the Payment tab. Click Close to finish.