“Error HY000--Can't connect MySQL server (10060)” is a timeout error. If you see this message, it means your computer is timing out connecting to your local MySQL server. This is not a Rock Gym Pro issue; investigate your LAN network for connection issues. You may also want to see if you have a firewall running on your MySQL server; if so, try disabling it.
Articles in this section
- GDPR Compliance
- How do I disable the Knowledge Base from appearing in RGP?
- Does RGP have a free version?
- Does RGP Process Credit Cards?
- Are there best practices for using RGP in the UK?
- What does Error HY000--Can't connect mySQL server (10060) mean?
- What should I do if I can’t start Rock Gym Pro or MySQL is unreachable?
- What should I do if my server has crashed?
- What should I do if the waiver system goes down?
- What should I do if my credit card processing goes down?