New features are ready to install in the latest update to RGP.
To get the update, launch Data Entry → Manage → About → Update
New Main Features
1) Event Document System (EDS)
The Event Document System (EDS) simplifies event and group management and increases the likelihood participants of specified events will complete and sign required documents before they arrive at your facility. With the EDS, participants of specific events can complete online waivers from a dedicated event link that you and/or an Event Organizer provides. Staff and Event Organizers can easily view which participants have completed the required documents for the event.
You can also enable EDS on any Offering in your Calendar that requires a signed document, like a waiver. When you enable EDS, the confirmation email for that Offering will include a highly visible “Action Required” block that will allow the participant to complete the documents required.
⇨ Learn more about the Event Document System
2) Custom Tracking and Marketing Analytics Codes Available by Offering
Keep track of your ad campaigns and conversions by using Google Analytics and Facebook tracking codes for specific Offerings. Before the update, only the Global confirmation code page was available.
⇨ Learn more about Conversion Tracking by Offering
3) Changes Supporting EU GDPR Privacy Rules
We've developed FOUR new tools to help your business comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which takes effect on May 25, 2018.
1. Right to be Forgotten - Purge A Single Customer Record
2. Right to be Forgotten - Purge Multiple Customer Records
3. Email Opt-In Option on Your Calendar/Gift Card Forms
⇨ Learn more about these new GDPR tools.
- Show/hide Inactive sub-items in Manage Products
By default, all inactive sub-items will not be shown when viewing a sub-item list. You can choose to show inactive products by checking the box on the Sub-Item list menu.
- Product Availability by Day/Hours of the Week
You can now restrict certain products to be shown at POS during specified days of the week and hours of the day.
Go to: Edit Product --> More Properties
- New Customer Query Constraints for Postal Code
- Specify Number of Months to View Open Invoices
From Data Entry -> Manage Billing -> View Unbillable Balance Report : you can now specify the number of months back to look for open invoices.
- Multigym auto-class checkin had a few abnormalities. Fixed
- French accented characters caused problems with Quickbook transfer. Fixed