Creating a New Connection Profile
To access your cloud host you need to perform the following steps on all workstations.
Multi-location organizations need to perform these steps on all workstations at all facilities.
- Download and install the RGP Cloud Client
- Launch the Cloud Client Application
- Click on Show Connection Management Options and then click Add to create a new connection
- Enter in the connection parameters specific to that workstation. You need to input the appropriate set of credentials on each workstation. (If this is the first time accessing your host, you should have received an email with your credentials)
- Click the Use Authorization Service for all RGP Cloud hosts
- Click OK
- Click CONNECT
- IMPORTANT - If this is your first time accessing a new set of credentials, you will be prompted to assign a new and unique password for the connection. It is important that you keep this password SECURE. Your staff will never need to know this password as it will be remembered automatically in the cloud client.
Securing and Pairing your Cloud Credentials
Your RGP Cloud credentials are secured one of two ways:
1) A second-factor authentication code, or 2FA (texted to your cell phone)
2) Specifically paired to a single computer
Once a set of credentials has been paired to a computer, connecting from that computer will no longer require a passcode to be entered.
IMPORTANT - All computers at your facility should be paired, enabling your staff to access the cloud host.