If you’re using Facebook as an advertising platform, you can create Custom Audiences from your RGP customer lists and then serve targeted ads to those customers.
1. In the Facebook Ads Manager, click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left of the screen and then Audiences.
2. Click on Create a Custom Audience
3. Select Customer File
4. Click on Add customers from your own file or copy and paste data
5. Select the customers you'd like to use.
From RGP go to Data Entry --> Reporting --> Customer Queries
Click on Export All Data to CSV File
6. Upload that CSV file to Facebook and click Next
7. Map the identifiers in Facebook and click Upload & Create
Now you can create targeted ads based on your new Custom Audience.
8. Click on Create Ad
You will see the newly created Custom Audience in Facebook Ads