Details on the updates listed below can be found in this Announcement.
- Customizable Staff Roles and Permissions
- Multi-location Customer Queries
- Improved Booking Period Flexibility
- New Logged in Indicator
- Users now have the ability to rename a saved Customer Query.
- A new customer query constraint was added that allows users to find customers that purchased products by revenue account.
- Purchased Products constraints can now be used with paid OR unpaid invoices.
- A dedicated register has been created for online transactions.
- If a Corporate member is to be invoiced at POS, the payment completion window no longer allows escalation to the parent Entity.
- QuickBooks Online - Oauth2 connection Support.
- Calendar Settings Changes
- Email lists can now be generated for either 'Bookee and Participants' OR 'Bookee only'.
- When invoicing at POS, a transaction can now be escalated to the parent for On Account purchases.
- Sendgrid HTML Templates - Emoticons caused email sending errors - Fixed
- When editing customers, a popup warning regarding changed billing dates erroneously appeared - Fixed
- Searching the permission grid didn’t work well with hyphens - Fixed
- Audit log - employee change list, empty change elements were incorrectly added at times - Fixed
- Find Documents page freezing RGP in the cloud environment - Fixed