Details on the updates listed below can be found in this Announcement.
- Customer Query Email Triggers
- Zapier Integration
- Basic API
- Multigym Customer Change History
- Customer Match Improvements
- Booking Grids - Additional Column for Online Booking Name
- Custom report generation from Customer Queries - new calculated field added Amount Spent In Date Range
- New Booking / Quick Add button in Manage Event
- Manage Employees Improvements
More Changes and Fixes
- Suggested Customer Matching - For matching of online transactions and waivers to existing customers, the match condition of only FIRST NAME and BDAY is only considered a match if the first letter of the lastname matches as well.
- Thank you and Reminder Emails - these emails will now be sent to remote customers for an event. Previously these customers were ignored.
- Normalized field order for the Customers table. Older and newer databases had a different location for the ALT_ONLINE_EMAIL column which resulted in different CSV exports
- New email trigger email was not sent for online or kiosk membership purchased. FIXED.
- In rare occurrences, transactions could be duplicated on download. FIXED.