In addition to text fields, you can insert a number of different special fields into your waiver form through the Waiver Management window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to change and click the Edit button.
- Click the Step 4: Edit Document tab.
- Select where in the waiver form you want to add a special field and click the Insert Field button.
- Select one of the following fields to insert:
- Signature Box
- Initials Box
- Required Check Box
- Date Placeholder
- Barcode Placeholder
- Document Number Placeholder
6. The field will now be inserted into the document.
7. Click OK to save the form and then Close to exit the Waiver Management window.