While you can’t bulk add a punch, by adding a bulk note you may be able to work around the issue more easily than by adding a punch one customer at a time. If you want to give a large selection of customers one free entry to the facility in the form of an extra punch on their card, follow these steps:
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Add Condition > Punches: Punches Remaining. This will display all customers with at least one punch on their card. Use other constraints to limit your customers by birthdays, membership length, etc.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Add Bulk Note. Enter the following note or something similar: This customer gets one promotional free day pass. Delete this note once used. Check Alert on Check-In. Click OK to save and Yes to confirm.
- The system will now alert staff with the note at customer check in. Alert staff beforehand of the promotion to ensure they are aware of what they need to do when customers come in.
- Click Close to exit the Customer Queries window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.