To sell a gift card, you will need a preprinted card with a unique barcode number. These can be purchased in bulk through vendors like PlastekCards, Print Globe, and PermaCard.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Select Customer and find the customer purchasing the gift card.
- Look up the Gift Card product (under the Misc tab).
- Double click on the Gift Card Product.
- Use your barcode scanner to scan the card or enter the number manually into the pop up window.
- Enter the amount the gift card is for.
Click OK. The gift card amount will be added to the transaction. Once you finish processing the transaction as normal, the gift card will be valid for use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.