If a customer is injured or unable to use their membership for a significant amount of time you can freeze their account, charging a reduced rate or no rate at all.
- Look up the customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Status tab and click the Freeze button. This will freeze the membership starting at the next billing date, charging the amount you specified in your settings.
- If you would like to charge a different amount, check Use alternate monthly freeze amount and enter the new price.
- Use the Advanced Status Options to edit the start and end date of the account freeze if necessary. Admin and manager access only. Using Advanced Status does NOT add any fees, or extend a PIF membership end date, when unfreezing a member on a predetermined end date.
- The account status will now be displayed as Frozen.
Click OK to finish.