If you have multiple scanned documents, you can easily import them into the system all at once and classify them at your convenience.
- To get started, in the main Data Entry window go to View and select Document Scanning and Classification to open up the Document List window.
- Click the Bulk Import button.
- Click the Add Files button and select the files you wish to import. You can also drag and drop files into the window.
- Check the box to assign a document type, and then choose the type from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Import Now button to import the files. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm the action; click yes.
- Once the documents are scanned they will be queued for upload and are ready to be classified.
Assigning a signed waiver to an existing customer