If you're using RGP Cloud, you can transfer your daily sales and payment information from RGP directly into QuickBooks Online AND QuickBooks Desktop. Below are instructions on how to set up the RGP Cloud + QuickBooks Desktop integration.
On your LOCAL Computer:
RGP Cloud Client Version: You must be running version 1.0.30126 of the RGP Cloud Client or later. Download the latest RGP Cloud Client
- In the RGP Cloud Client go to Options --> QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- Download and install the Quickbooks QBFC Connector
- Start Quickbooks Desktop and open your company file
- Click the Test Connection button to connect to Quickbooks Desktop
- You will need to approve the connection within QuickBooks.
On Your RGP Cloud Host
Enable the integration by going to: Data Entry -> Manage -> QuickBooks -> QuickBooks Desktop