You can set age restrictions on any form section of your digital waiver. For example, if you have a section called “Parent’s Name” you can have that display only if the participant is under 18.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to change and click the Edit button.
- Click the Step 2: Edit Form tab.
- Under Form Sections, select the field you wish to restrict and click the Edit button to open the Edit Section window.
- In the Edit Section window, check Only show when age is between X and X. Enter your age range and click OK.
- Click OK to save and then Close to exit the Waiver Management window.