When creating your waiver form you can personalize it by adding your logo. This can be done through the Waiver Management window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Management / Stations to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to modify and click the Edit button.
- Click the Step 4: Edit Document tab.
- Select the Insert Small Logo Here text and delete it. With the cursor still in this square go to Insert in the menu and select Image.
- Select your logo. You can use either a PNG or JPG file. The file size must be no bigger than 30K. Black and white PNG files are usually the best way to achieve the smallest file size. Click Open.
- The logo will now be inserted into your waiver form layout.
- Click OK to save the form and then Close to exit the Waiver Management window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.