If you have a commonly used document that you scan frequently, like a waiver, you can create a document classification barcode that allows the system to identify the document type when scanning, saving you time having to classify each scanned document one by one.
- To get started, in the main Data Entry window go to Manage and select Document Management to open up the Document Management Configuration window.
- To add a document classification code to an existing document type, select the document type and click the Edit button.
- In the Document Type window, check Custom Classification Barcode. You can accept the number created by the system or give it a custom identifying number or name. You don't have to create a custom barcode in a non-multigym environment. Multigyms sharing an online group key, and documents it is paramount to use the custom classification barcode, but optional for single facilities.
- Click Copy to clipboard to copy the barcode. Go to the first page in your blank document in a program like Microsoft Word and paste the barcode wherever is appropriate. Rock Gym Pro will now automatically classify the document as that document type whenever it is scanned.
- To test the barcode, put a document in your scanner, click the Test Automatic Document Certification button in the Document Management Configuration window, and scan as normal.
- Click OK to save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.