You can create a variety of different document types like waivers, membership forms, and cancellation forms. For each one, you can configure specific document settings, restrict access and create a classification barcode.
- To get started, in the main Data Entry window go to Manage and select Document Management to open up the Document Management Configuration window.
- To add a new document management type click the Add button. You can now configure the following settings:
- Document type name
- Required page count: Put in the number of pages required for this document type, such as 1 for a single page waiver; if there is no requirement, enter 0
- Manager restrictions
- Make the document inactive
- Document classification barcode
- Click OK to save the document type.