If a customer has a question or an issue with a payment or invoice, you can look up their information in the Point of Sale system as part of their transaction.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Click the Customer button.
- Enter the last name, first name or barcode number of the customer to find them in your database. Select the name in the search results and click OK.
- The customer will now be loaded into the Point of Sale. The customer’s account balance will be displayed.
- Click the Invoices/Payments button to open the Customer Account window.
- Here you can review their invoices and payments and make any adjustments necessary.
- Click Close to exit the Customer Account window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.