Once you have created a text section in a waiver form you can add a variety of text fields.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Waiver Station to open the Waiver Management window.
- Select the form you wish to change and click the Edit button.
- Click the Step 2: Edit Form tab.
- Under Form Sections, select the section you wish to add a text field.
- Select the field type from the Select Type drop-down menu at the bottom of the window. Options include:
- Newline: This will separate fields to a new line
- Text Box: This will let the participant enter text
- Date: This will let the participant enter a date
- Yes/No: This will let participants choose yes or no
- Choice List: This will let participants choose from multiple options
6. Click the Add button and enter the field information in the popup Edit Form Field. Learn more about the specific options for each field type by clicking the links above.
7. Use the arrow buttons to reorder the fields.
8. Click OK to save and then Close to exit the Waiver Management window.
Creating a text box in a waiver