A ratio chart lets you compare two different sets of data. For example, you could use your revenue chart and the visitation totals chart to create a ratio chart showing your average revenue per visit.
- To access the charting system, in the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Charting and Data Visualization.
- At the bottom left of the app window click the Toggle Advanced Charts button.
- Select the Ratio Chart tab.
- Drag the first data set into the numerator field.
- Drag the second data set into the denominator field.
- To display as a percentage check the Show as percent box.
- To create a new chart, click the Clear button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.